Stormy Kromer The Brimless Cap - Wool Thermal Cap with Pulldown Earband Charcoal 7 3/4
Stormy Kromer The Brimless Cap - Wool Thermal Cap with Pulldown Earband
Stormy Kromer began in 1903 as an in-home operation. After 16 years of high demand for George and Ida’s popular windproof six-panel cap, the couple opened their first factory in 1919. Since then, the company – now run by the Jacquart Family in Ironwood, Michigan - has grown exponentially, expanding their catalog along the way.Stormy Kromer leadership has maintained the vitality of the company's ongoing legacy by offering a multitude of sizes, colors, and styles while remaining true to producing high-quality products from start to finish. Stormy Kromer is committed to ushering the company into a bright, always authentic future. . Read more YOU CAN'T FAKE YOUR WAY TO LEGENDARY George “Stormy” Kromer was genuine, and that spirit reached every corner of a company he never planned to start in the first place. He simply wanted a piece of headgear that worked as hard as he did. One cap led to a thousand and then many millions, but a century later we’re still making products as authentically as the first one—from materials to methods. You can’t pretend to be a legend. It’s something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through. Stormy Kromer The Brimless Cap This brimless, wool-blend cap can be worn on its own or under snowmobile helmets while still providing the warmth and durability of the Original. Cut and sewn in the USA 23-25 oz. 85/15 or 80/20 wool/nylon blend 100% cotton flannel lining Six-panel crown construction Pulldown earband Read more Read more Origianl Kromer Cap Petal Pusher Cap The Rancher Cap The Waxed Cotton Cap The Brimless Cap Wool Blend ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Earband ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Water Repellent ✓
- 100% Cotton
- VERSATILE CAP: This cap gets its design from our iconic Original Kromer, with the only thing missing being the brim. This cap is great for wearing under your snowmobile helmets, ice fishing, or commuting to work in the colder months.
- PULLDOWN EARBAND: Equipped with a pulldown adjustable earband that is fashioned with a lace closure helps to keep your ears protected on those chilly, fall, and winter days.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Cut and sewn in the USA, this versatile hat is made with 23-25 oz. 80/20 wool/nylon blend and with a 100% cotton flannel lining for added warmth. Cut and sewn in the USA.
- OUR STORY: It all started with one cap, and a century later were still making products as authentically as the first one. You cant pretend to be a legend. Its something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.