Lifetime Jewelry 2.3mm Box Chain Anklet for Women & Girls 24k Real Gold Plated 9.0 Inches
Lifetime Jewelry 2.3mm Box Chain Anklet for Women & Girls 24k Real Gold Plated
How Lifetime Jewelry Is Made For one thing, we make our jewelry here in the United States. For another, our jewelry is made with a proprietary formula known only to our highly skilled artisans. We apply 20 micro inches to a core made of semi-precious metals in order to improve resistance to tarnishing and the look and feel of solid gold. How Common Plated Jewelry Is Made Normally, electroplate has 2-4 micro inches of gold on it which isn't much. This is why it tends to wear so quickly. The pot metal core is usually made of nickel or steel which tend to cause allergic reactions in people. Lifetime Jewelry Process Standard Manufacturing Process We have been a family run small business since 1987 We are real people who use our own products every day We expect the best for our families and want the same for yours We cut no corners in our products, and will cut no corners in our support to you Proudly made in the USA Read more How To Care for Gold Plated Jewelry It is very important to understand that gold plating requires very gentle care. Plated jewelry shouldn’t be ever wiped or polished with any coarse fabrics, because you can gradually rub off the plating. It won’t happen in one day, but it gradually will remove the gold layer, no matter how thick the plating is. This does happen with gold as well, but because it’s gold throughout the piece of jewelry, there is no visible difference except that your jewelry gets slightly thinner over the years. The best way to clean it is to use a dry chamois or microfiber cloth. You would need to remove any oils from your jewelry first, by using a cotton ball dampened with a bit of alcohol or vinegar. You should NEVER try cleaning your plated jewelry with any abrasive or powder-like substances. FUNNY FACT! It’s very easy to clean gold plated jewelry with beer – the jewelry piece needs to be submerged in beer for several minutes, washed off in running water and then polished with a very soft cloth. Read more
- Made in USA
- These 2.3mm ( ~ 1/16 inch ) 2.3mm Box Chain ankle bracelets are MADE TO LAST with up to 20X more 24 karat real gold plating than standard electroplated fashion jewelry; this anklet impresses with its simple elegance and beauty
- MADE IN USA since 1987 by a small family run business; Comes in a black velvet pouch for easy gift giving; suited for collecting shells at white sand beaches; catching butterflies, picking up sunflowers, playing sports, traveling to Costa Rica to shout Pura Vida, going to a zoo to see an elephant, or... just because
- PLEASE READ => Ankle Bracelets may be worn above or below ankle bone; 9 inches is the most common size; 10 and 11 inches are plus sizes; We suggest you tie a string around your ankle and measure it from end-to-end to find the size you feel most comfortable with; Everybodys feet are different, so please pick your length for your personal preference; These gold anklets are NOT adjustable
- Lifetime Jewelry is the NEXT BEST THING TO SOLID GOLD, one of our customers said recently; Wear this GOLD ANKLE BRACELET with confidence, as only your jeweler will know this is not solid gold; You can get ten of ours for every piece of 14k or 18k you buy
- FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Lifetime Jewelry is more than JUST jewelry - its our commitment to you for a lifetime; Be it 30 days, a year or a decade - youll get a new anklet from us if ever any of our bracelets break, fade, or simply dont live up to your highest expectations free of charge; Just remember to register your purchase(s) on our website
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.