Bivei 108 Mala Beads Bracelet - 7 Chakra Tree of Life Real Healing Gemstone Yoga Meditation Hand Knotted Mala Prayer Bead Necklace African Turquoise
Bivei 108 Mala Beads Bracelet - 7 Chakra Tree of Life Real Healing Gemstone Yoga Meditation Hand Knotted Mala Prayer Bead Necklace
Bivei premuim gemstone 108 mala beads - Enjoy yoga meditation! -Our mala beads are handcrafted with natural gemstones, hand knotted between each bead. Bead diameter is about 6mm. You can wear it as necklace or bracelet. Genuine natural long beaded necklace with a quality weight. No dyed. No color enhanced. - Wrap 4-5 times around your wrist as a bracelet or hang around your necklace as a long beaded charm necklace. What Are Mala Beads? Buddhist prayer beads or malas are a traditional tool used to count the number of times a mantra is recited, breaths while meditating, counting prostrations, or the repetitions of a buddha's name. They are similar to other forms of prayer beads used in various world religions and therefore the term "Buddhist rosary" also appears. Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. This sādhanā (practice) is known in Sanskrit as japa. Malas are typically made with 18, 27, 54 or 108 beads. How to Use Mala for Meditation? The mala is traditionally held in the right hand and used in two ways - In one method, the mala is hanging between the thumb and the ring (third) finger. The middle (second) finger is used to rotate the mala by one bead towards oneself with each repetition of the mantra.In the other method, the mala is hanging on the middle finger, with the thumb used to rotate the mala just as explained - one bead at a time.Either way, the index finger is never used to touch the mala. The practice begins at the summit bead (sumeru) and continues around the loop until the summit is reached again. The summit bead is never passed over. So if you plan to do more than 1 round, the mala is turned around to proceed again in the reverse direction Whenever the mala is taken up, it automatically conditions the mind to the meditative state. Semi precious Stone Malas for Energy & Chakra healing. African Turquoise Chakra Mala Tiger Eye Stone Chakra Mala Agate Chakra Mala Read more Semi precious Stone Malas for Energy & Chakra healing. Lava Rock Stone Chakra Mala Amazonite Chakra Mala Black Agate Chakra Mala Read more Tree of life mala bead necklace The meaning of tree of life Tree of Life symbolizes the interconnection of life and the flow of creation,also known as The Tree of Knowledge, is depicted as a tree with many branches, and roots, illustrating the idea that all life on earth is related, and interconnected. The Tree of Life is a universal symbol found in many spiritual traditions around the world. The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of creation, are both forms of the world tree or cosmic tree. It's meaning represents life itself, wisdom, love, strength, protection, beauty, bounty and redemption. The tree is associated with the creator because it provides protection, supports abundant fruit production and thereby, regeneration. It can bring you a feeling of protection,fertility,purification,harmony,balancing ,happiness,love,luck,prosperity,motivation and spirituality,let your everday happily happy. The Metaphysical of Tree of Life is simple-You Are the Child of Universe.Wear it,show it forth in your work, in your home, on your person, as a sign that you understand that you are a Child of the Universe and have the right to be here and the responsibility to help others be here as we all Journey on into the future.
- [7 CHAKRA MALA MEDITATION NECKLACE] - 7 chakra reiki healing crystal yoga balancing meditation jewelry. They will surely help you with energy flow. Aura balancing. The 7 chakra beads include: Amethyst, Lapis lazuli, Apatite, Green Aventurine, Tiger Eye Stone, Yellow Jade, Red Agate.
- [HAND KNOTTED 108 MALA PRAYER BEADS] - This mala beads are hand knotted between each bead. 108 mala is a symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble. In traditional thought, people are said to have 108 afflictions or klesas. There are 6 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, and consciousness) multiplied by 3 reactions (positive, negative, or indifference) makes 18 "feelings."
- [Tree of Life Necklace] - These chakea mala beads have beautiful tree of life charms. Tree of Life symbolizes wisdom, protection, strength, bounty, prosperity, beauty, and redemption.Tree of life are used to energetically influence the senses, balancing the body, mind and soul. It signify life,grace and peace. It can bring about opportunity for change, serenity, and clarity.
- [100% AUTHENTIC GENUINE GEMSTONE] - No dyed, no color enhanced(Not man-made or synthetic like many others with very lower price being sold).Each Bivei's mala bead may vary slightly in color and size because Bivei's mala beads are made from natural gemstones. Each mala bracelet have a cold and nice real weighted fell feel to it.
- [FREE JRERLTY BOX] - Package comes with a beautiful Bivei gift box for you. A sweet gift for families/friends in valentine's day, mother's day, father's day, Christmas, birthday, thanksgiving. Enjoy meditation with this beautiful chakra mala bead necklace!
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.